Thursday, April 30, 2009

imaginative story

I have never really came up with an entire story about a "magical" world. But I have thought about a lot of different little things that would make my life a whole lot easier. I always wanted to have some kind if hearing, where I could listen in on any conversation. Then I would always know what was going on and not have to ask people about everything. Having the power of invisibility would be awesome. I could go anywhere I wanted, sneak out of the house, or dorm, or get into anywhere, anytime. If I could duplicate myself, then I would be able to stay home, and have the other me go to school, etc. I could be in two places at once. Something I thought about recently was not really "magical" but would make my life much better. If I had an unlimited credit card (which I think everyone could use). I would buy six private jets (one for each continent), a mansion on Long Island and in Los Angeles. A black Mercedes, a white Range Rover, and a Versace lamborghini for my mom. Then of course every pair of jeans from Seven, True Religion, Paige, People's Liberation, and Aristocrat. Accessories and bags from Coach, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Versace, and D&G. Fine jewelry from David Yurman and Tiffany. This is just to name a few. But I would be on the highest level out of everyone! Because I'd have all the money in the world.
:D

No comments: